Which Trinkets are available in Wrath of the Lamb?
I just found a new item called Tick in Wrath of the Lamp DLC and discovered that is a ‘Trinket‘. In the meanwhile while playing I found other trinkets like Aces of Spades, Push Pin, 2 of Diamonds and many others.
I am now wondering if someone know which are all trinkets available in this expansion and in particular what are their effects?
One Solution collect form web for “Which Trinkets are available in Wrath of the Lamb?”
Known trinkets are as follows:
- ???’s Soul* – Provides a familiar that shoots homing spectral tears. Other familiars may follow him.
- Ace of Spades – Improves chances of finding cards
- Bloody Penny – 50% chance of dropping 1/2 heart upon picking up a coin
- Burnt Penny – 50% chance of (collectable) bomb spawning when picking up a coin
- Cain’s Eye – 25% chance of Compass effect at the start of a floor
- Cancer – Doubles current tear stat
- Child’s Heart -Increases the chance of receiving hearts from drops
- Counterfeit Penny – 50% chance of increasing coin value on pickup
- Cursed Skull – If Isaac’s health is brought down to 1/2 of a heart, he is then teleported to a random room
- Curved Horn – Increase damage
- Eve’s Bird Foot – Chance to spawn a Dead Bird when attacking an enemy
- Fish Head – Attack flies spawn every time Isaac gets hit
- Flat Penny – 50% chance of spawning a key when picking up a coin. May rarely spawn a golden key.
- Goat Hoof – Increases movement speed
- Isaac’s Head – Provides a familiar which is similar to Brother Bobby, but with piercing tears
- Isaac’s Fork – When clearing a room, provides a 10% chance of healing half a heart
- Judas’s Tongue – Items in the devil room only cost 1 heart (only works if picked up before entering devil room, and items requiring soul hearts will still require 3 of them)
- The Left Hand – Replaces all normal and golden chests with red chests
- Liberty Cap – For each room, 25% chance to give Isaac a random passive mushroom-based effect. Can also give The Compass effect (cited as a bug on wiki).
- Lucky Toe – Increases chance of an item dropping after clearing a room
- Maggy’s Faith – Gives an eternal heart at the start of each floor
- Match Stick – Increases bomb drop chance, can replace the Tick trinket.
- Missing page – 5% chance of invoking Necronomicon effect when receiving damage.
- Mom’s Pearl – 10% chance of red hearts spawning as soul hearts instead (stacks with Mitre)
- Pinky Eye – 10% chance to fire a poison tear
- The Polaroid – If HP is half a heart, or receiving damage that would reduce HP to half a heart, Isaac receives a brief damage shield and HP is not reduced. Also allows entrance to “The Chest” when opening the big golden chest at the end of Cathedral.
- Push pin – 10% chance to fire a spectral tear
- Red Patch – Chance to activate the “Razor Blade” when hit
- Rusted Key – Improves key and golden key drop chance
- Safety Cap – Improves pill drop chance
- Samson’s Lock – Chance of increasing damage when an enemy is killed for the current room (similar to Bloody Lust)
- Tick – Boss health decreased by 15%, 1 heart restored when entering a boss room. Can only be replaced by Match Stick (be careful picking this up).
- Umbilical Cord – If brought to half a heart Little Steve will be spawned
Some info has been taken from The Binding of Isaac Wikia.