What skills provide what elemental damage for elemental exposure wizard?
So we need fire, cold, arcane, and lightning.
Say I have
sparkflint familiar. Does that give fire?
Frozen orb. Okay cold covered
Arcane? How do I get arcane? Arcane hydra?
Lightning comes from electrocute
Is that how most builds in http://diablo.somepage.com/popular/wizard works?
They don’t seem to have arcane hitter at all?
2 Solutions collect form web for “What skills provide what elemental damage for elemental exposure wizard?”
You do not necessarily need all four elements. If you consistently have three stacks up, that is 15% extra damage, which is the same as Glass Cannon. Of course, you will not always have all the stacks, but it is probably still one of the best passives for damage.
Skills by damage type (if no rune is mentioned, the default skill, and some or all runes, will use that damage type; otherwise, specific runes mentioned are the only variants to do that damage type):
- Magic Missile
- Arcane Orb
- Arcane Torrent
- Energy Twister
- Hydra – Arcane Hydra Rune
- Meteor – Star Pact Rune
- Teleport – Calamity Rune
- Mirror Image – Mocking Demise Rune
- Explosive Blast
- Diamond Skin – Diamond Shards Rune
- Wave of Force
- Explosive Blast
- Black Hole
- Arcane Orb – Frozen Orb Rune
- Magic Missile – Glacial Spike Rune
- Ray of Frost
- Frost Nova
- Ice Armor
- Hydra – Frost Hydra Rune
- Meteor – Comet Run
- Shock Pulse – Explosive Bolts (the Diablo 3 game guide lists this as cold damage)
- Energy Twister – Mistral Breeze Rune
- Black Hole – Absolute Zero Rune
- Familiar – Sparkflint Rune
- Shock Pulse – Fire Bolts Rune
- Magic Weapon – Ignite Rune
- Magic Missile – Conflagrate Rune
- Arcane Orb – Scorch Rune
- Wave of Force – Heat Wave Rune
- Explosive Blast – Short Fuse and Chain Reaction Runes
- Black Hole – Blazar Rune
- Shock Pulse
- Storm Armor
- Magic Weapon – Electrify Rune
- Hydra – Lightning Hydra
- Energy Twister – Storm Chaser Rune
- Meteor – Lightning Bind Rune
- Black Hole – Supermassive Rune