What objects are interactive on the playing board?
When playing against slow opponents I spend most of my time clicking the interactive areas of to boards like the catapult, bonfire and farm.
I have multiple times though I had found them all but then found a new place to click.
So what are the places you can click on each board to have something happen?
2 Solutions collect form web for “What objects are interactive on the playing board?”
- Zeppelin – tumbles when clicked
- Rock by the zeppelin – tumbles more and more when clicked like it’s going to fall
- Gates – can be closed and opened
- Vines by the gates – If you hack them enough they spread a bit
- Forge – clicking black smoke will exhaust / “ignite” it
- Banner by the forge – flops a bit when clicked
- Catapult – you can put rock in it and fire it on the enemy,than cork it back and re do
- Diamond in the statue – if you click enough it will fall out
- Eyes in the dark beneath the statue – makes some roar or hiss sound
- Vines on the gates – if you click enough you can cut them
- Skull on top of the gates – makes drumming sound
- Coconut tree over the gates – coconuts can fall off
- Waterfall – clicking water makes splashing sound and effect and can create rainbow
- Bushes – will make them move a bit
- Tent door – makes snoring sound
- Tent roof – clicking the pelt will make it “jump”,dust off and change(leopard,zebra,tiger)
- Fire by the tent – Clicking can ignite it
- Glass around church doors – can be broken
- Lamp near the church – turn on/off
- Church roof – bell sounds
- Armory sign – one chain can be broken by clicking
- Armory door – open/close
- Armory roof – one tile can fall out
- Armory window – turn lights on/off
- Bushes near church and armory – can be clicked
- Clock tower roof – boards can be broken
- Clock – makes ticking sound,adds a minute,and should be set to current time
- Well – splashing effect until the bucket falls in,also one of the bricks can be broken off
- Gryphon – Moves and follows you mouse when clicked
- Banner under the Gryphon – swirls when clicked
- Haystack – hay straws flying effect when clicked
- Crates behind haystack – can be broken
- Kite – moves a bit when clicked
- Wooden stake that holds the kite – you can pull it out and lose your kite 🙁
- Round paper light – moves a bit when clicked and makes a sound
- Window light – on left building can be turned on/off no sure for the right building window
- Doors on watermill – makes opene/close sound
- Water wheel – you can help turning it by clicking
- Gong – makes weak gong sound,each few hits it makes louder effect
- Bush with flowers near gong – you can pop flowers
- Fruit on farm – can be squashed
- Water(irrigation) on farm – makes squashed fruit grow back(as different fruit)
- Floating crystal – moves when clicked,after enough clicks it starts to crack
- Egg sacks – can be poked,after enough clicks spiders crawl out from it
- Spider eyes in the dark – when they appear you can click on them,usually spider just makes hissing sound and hides,sometimes bats flew out and rarely the spider bites your cursor
- Skull,left eye – diamond falls out
- Skull,scalp – tapping sound
- Skull,left tusk – if you click it it just moves a bit,but if you click and hold the sludge will start pouring out from skull
- Mushrooms – you can poke them,after enough clicks they release green gas
- Sludge pit – bubbles
- Sludge still,2 hatches – they can open/close
- Sludge still,valve – can be turned,if turned enough times and if both hatches are closed the still will boil and release the sludge,otherwise it just releases steam
- Sludge still,screw – 2nd screw from the left can be turned until it pops out
- Sludge puddle – splashes
Goblins vs. gnomes board
- Switches and red button on teleporter – pressing red button will spawn vegetable,fish,boot,diamond,bomb,banana,kite or chicken-bot inside teleporter.Setting of switches doesn’t appear to matter.
- The teleporter corner – The tiny screw laying on the board can be clicked and will screw itself into the hole above it.
- Laser gun – can be turned around and fired.Shooting at enemy hand will play a “Ouch!” sound. Shooting under the satellite dishes near the rocket will launch it.
- Satellite dishes – play scanning sounds.
- Furnace – holding furnace doors opened few times can ignite both of the nearby fireworks
Blackrock Mountain board
Left lava pool – clicking rune combinations can make maul/periscope/inflatable animal sink/surface.
- valve on the periscope can be turned
- inflatable animal can be popped
Right lava pool – Upper chain fills up the pool,lover one drains it.
- Dragon eggs – can be squashed
- Torch – can be lit or extinguished
- Anvil – Clicking makes it glow more and changes nearby weapons(axe/sword/polearm)
- Shield – Can be turned in to a round one
…And you can poke the dirt on the ground,which you will end up doing most when waiting.
Every corner “location” of the board has at least one interactive point:
- the jewel can be removed from the eye socket, making it drop in the jungle;
- the menacing eyes in the jungle disappear when clicked;
- clicking on the vines on the gate cuts them;
- the eyes on the skull above the gate lighten up;
- the waterfall, when clicked, creates a rainbow;
- the fire can be put out by clicking on it;
- the pelt on the tent changes when clicked, from tiger to leopard to zebra and back to tiger.
- clicking on the stained glasses of the cathedral breaks them;
- the streetlight can be put out;
- the bucket falls in the well when clicked;
- the inn sign moves;
- the door of the inn gets closed when clicked and you can turn off the lights inside too.
- the kite moves in the wind;
- the wheel in the mill moves when clicked;
- the gong makes a sound when clicked.
- the zep moves in the wind;
- you can play with the catapult by putting rocks on it.
This is what I remember, I’ll update when I can test a little more.