What are all possible effects, and how they function?
Is there a list of all effects that can be applied on Link (Sneak+, Cold Resistance, Guardian Resistance, etc.) and how the more complex ones are applied (and if you can, how is the effect stronger depending on the number of stacks)?
To explain the second part of the question: Yeah Cold/Heat resistance is straightforward enough, but things like Guardian Resistance… Does it block like half guardian damage per stack? Make me less discoverable by guardians?
One Solution collect form web for “What are all possible effects, and how they function?”
First: Sorry, this question will always come back on top, it’s gonna be edited a few time to put in more and more details.
- Tier 1 – +20%
- Tier 2 – +30%
- Tier 3 – +50%
- Tier 1 – +4 armor (1 hearts)
- Tier 2 – +12 armor (3 hearts)
- Tier 3 – +24 armor (6 hearts)
Heat and Cold reduction:
- 2 tiers – 1 tier gives a little bit of protection, 2nd tier is needed for extreme environments (top of mountains or middle of desert). Does not count for catching fire. (Goron mountain)
- 2 tiers, needed for how high up death mountain you are. You wont catch fire close to lava.
- 3 tiers, effect unknown, probably Armor Boost against Guardians
- 1 tier, grants +80% damage bonus when using Guardian or Ancient weapons
- 3 tiers, each tier reduces the distance at which ennemies can detect/spot you
- 3 tiers, Boost movement speed. Amounts unknown, but seems glider/climb speed is unaffected.
Climb Speed +:
- 3 tiers, Boost climb speed. Amounts unknown.
- 1 tier, grants immunity to Lightning, as well as ignoring the shock effects of electric attacks (but not the damage). It prevents the stun and weapon drops. [Thanks SGR!]
Swim Speed Up
- X Tiers, makes you swim faster.
- 1 tier, lets you move as fast as on regular land in snow/sand