Is Sombra fully invisible when using her Thermoptic Camo
(This question is mostly FYI for this community of what I gather from Blizcon, also here are her skills. Source is an Overwatch Developer on a live stream just now)
Is Sombra fully invisible and not seeable by anyone while using her Termoptic Camo? Or is she partially visible in some situations?
2 Solutions collect form web for “Is Sombra fully invisible when using her Thermoptic Camo”
Sombra can be seen by :
- Hanzo’s Sonic Arrow (at all times) (You will be warned by a “Revealed” message)
- Widowmaker’s Infra-Sight (You will be warned by a “Revealed” message)
- Being too close to her foes
She will **not** be revealed by :
- An enemy Sombra’s Opportunist (Her passive revealing foes with less than 50% HP) (Experienced it in 1v1 in the arcade)
Special Mentions :
- A friendly Zarya sheilding an invisible Sombra will have the shield showing up, but Sombra herself will be invisible rendering only the bubble. (And, by association, revealing Sombra’s location)
- Zenyatta will lose sight of his discord orb if it was attached to a Sombra that turned invisible. (The orb is still attached on the other end)
- McCree completly lose both his charge and his indicator.
She is mostly invisible except for these cases:
- If she’s right on top of you; if she’s right in your face you’ll be able to tell that there’s an invisible Sombra nearby.
- If being in the range of a sonic Arrow but only through walls
- Widowmaker’s ultimate
Source Tim a Blizzard developer, go to 00:33:35.