Is it possible to craft armor-piercing ammo while on the reloading bench?
Is it possible to craft armor-piercing ammo yourself on the reloading bench, or can you only find/buy it?
One Solution collect form web for “Is it possible to craft armor-piercing ammo while on the reloading bench?”
Depends on the ammo type you want to create. For instance, you can’t produce any of the specialty 9mm ammo yourself – it all has to be bought from vendors.
Specialty Ammo can be produced in the following varieties:
- .308, JSP Hand Load – Increased damage.
- .357 Magnum, JFP Hand Load – Increased damage, armor penetration, and reduced spread.
- .45-70 Government, SWC Hand Load – Increased damage, huge armor penetration.
- .50 MG Match Hand Load – Increased damage, reduced spread.
- 10mm, JHP Hand Load – Increased damage, at the cost of increased target Armor.
- 12 Ga. Coin Shot – A cheaper variant of Buckshot.
- 12 Ga. Slug, 20 Ga. Slug – Reduced Spread.
- 12 Ga. Magnum, 20 Ga. Magnum – Increased damage.
Additionally, all Energy Weapon cells (Energy Cell, Microfusion Cell, and Electron Charge Packs), can be produced in both Over Charge and Max Charge varieties for increased damage.
Note: many of these ammunition types, in addition to doing increased damage, will cause the durability of your gun to decay substantially faster. Use only as needed, and with caution!