How to delete gamer profiles from an Xbox 360?
I can’t figure out how to delete gamer profiles off my Xbox 360. I have a few profiles that were duplicates and some that aren’t used. Is it possible to delete them?
One Solution collect form web for “How to delete gamer profiles from an Xbox 360?”
- Go to settings and select System.
- Select Storage
- If you don’t connect any external storage devices to your console, select Hard Drive. If you do use external storage, instead select All Devices
- Select Profiles
- Select the profile that you want to delete.
- Select Delete
- Select one of the following:
- Delete Profile Only – This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.
- Delete Profile and Items – This deletes the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.