Gearing up for RIFT end game
Currently RIFT is on the 1.7 update/event. I recently hit 50 and I was wondering what would be a good way to get geared for raids? I don’t know many of the dungeons/instant adventures/etc, because I haven’t really done any of them (I did Iron Tomb a few times). Can anyone suggest a good way to get geared up for raids, dungeons, etc?
One Solution collect form web for “Gearing up for RIFT end game”
As a fresh 50 you have a number of activities to pick from to gear yourself up.
- Expert dungeons. These will reward you with Plaque of Achievement and/or Mark of Ascension, which you can use to buy armor sets. You also have a chance of getting some nice gear pieces from the bosses you kill.
- Water Saga quest chain, which starts in the dungeon Abyssal Precipice. Some of the quest rewards are equal to entry level raid gear.
- World invasions in high level zones. These will reward you with Inscribed Sourcestone, which you can use to buy equipment up to raiding level. Instant adventure will also give you more of these.
- Chronicles for a few extra Plaques and some lower quality loot.
- PvP/Warfronts if you’re into that. PvP gear lacks focus/hit, but is otherwise very good for PvE as well. Be warned though, it’s a tough life PvPing as a fresh 50.