Can I control my transformation into a werewolf?
I see no harm in continuing the quest line if it won’t cause any problems and I can control it. However, I’ll be going through the line much quicker if I have no control over the transformation.
When you contract Lycanthropy, are you able to control it naturally? Like, will I turn into a wolf when I walk outside and it’s night time? Do moon phases have any effect on it?
4 Solutions collect form web for “Can I control my transformation into a werewolf?”
Normally, you’ll be able to use your Beast Form power whenever you want, once per day. This power lasts for 2 ½ minutes, but can be extended by feeding on dead things.
However, there is a quest that will affect your ability to control your power:
During Ill Met By Moonlight, you’ll receive the Ring of Hircine. This cursed ring, once worn, can’t be taken off and has a 10% chance every minute to cause you to transform against your will. Once the quest is complete, you’ll get a non-cursed form (or lose the ring, depending on your choices).
You will be able voluntarily to turn into a werewolf once per day (This ring that lets you do it multiple times). Once in werewolf form, you will have to feed on corpses to stay in werewolf form.
From the Elder Scrolls Wikia
- Beast Form: (Skyrim) The Werewolf can transform into beast form for
up to 2.5 minutes, which increases by 30 seconds if the werewolf
feeds. Note- you may only feed upon the corpses of playable races.
Falmer, for example, are inedible. Use caution when using the Beast
Form in certain dungeons.
- Scent of Blood: (Skyrim 1st Totem) Detect life in a large area for 1 minute.
- Howl of the Pack:(Skyrim 2nd Totem) summon Two Wolves to fight at your side.
- Howl of Rage: (Skyrim 3rd Totem (default)) Causes nearby enemies up to level 25 to flee for 30 seconds.
- The three totems above have to be unlocked and then you can pray at them in the undercroft in Whiterun, you can use one at a time
to as werewolf power.
- No bonus from being well rested (Skyrim).
I know how to be, and stay, a werewolf for as long as you want. All you have to do is hit the ~ key to bring up the console, then type
tgm followed by
player.setrace werewolfbeastrace, then you’ll stay and be a werewolf. The guards wont attack you. I don’t how to turn back so I’ll have to look into that.