Are there any differences between Skyrim & Skyrim: Special Edition?
What are the major differences between Skyrim and Skyrim: Special Edition? I’m looking to understand all of the signficant changes between Skyrim and Skyrim: SE; not just whether or not a few quests have been changed or not.
Specifically looking for:
- Graphical improvements?
- Gameplay improvements?
- Performance improvements?
- Mechanic impromvements?
- Modding improvements?
One Solution collect form web for “Are there any differences between Skyrim & Skyrim: Special Edition?”
- Save games are now sorted by character, Fallout 4-esque
- Supports 64-bit render targets by switching from 32-bit to 64-bit
- Options to enable God Rays, Snow Shaders, Lens Flares
- Supports Direct X 11
- Console versions now fully support Mods